Madrasah Aisha Siddiqah Newcastle is committed to serving the community through enhancing the way women recieve education. We aim to bridge the educational gap by providing an opportunity to every Muslim woman who seeks to learn and eliminate all factors that may prevent her from excelling.
We offer the following courses:
1. Basic Islamic Studies course (currently online) - A 3-6 months course open to women across the globe.
2. Idadia - Class for those who wish to join the Basic Aalimiyyah course but lack proficiency in reading and/or writing Arabic or struggle with English
3. Basic Aalimiyyah - A 3 year course aimed at equipping females with knowledge of their role in their home as well as the community, covering the following topics:
- Classical Arabic reading and writing, Arabic grammar and linguistic morphology
- Tajweed of Quran & memorization of main Surahs
- Tarjamah & Tafseer: A study of various chapters of the Quran in English and Arabic
- Memorization of various Ahadeeth
- Memorization of Masnoon daily Duas
- Completion of Riyadus Saliheen in Arabic and English
- Completion of Shamaaile Tirmidhi in English
- Aqeedah based on the creed of Imam at-Tahawi
- Qasasun Nabiyyeen: History of the prophets of Allah
- Seerah: A study on the life of Muhammad Sallallahu alaihi wasallam, his family, and his companions.
- Fiqh: A study on the method of carrying out acts of worship, conducted in all 4 main schools of thought (Hanafi, Shafi`ee, Hambali, Maaliki)
- Mishkaat (Kitabun Nikah): A guide from the Hadeeth on marriage
- Bringing up children in Islam
4. Speech and Orature: Public speaking is one of the worst fears of 75% of the world population. Our program called Azhaar Min Riyadhil Jannah is hosted weekly. Under the tutelage of Muallima Zaynab Bint Yusuf Seedat, students are given a topic of discussion and present the topic in their own words with their research to enhance their public speaking skills. They are thereafter guided through the presentation to enhance their understanding from the Quran and Sunnah.
5. Cooking economically with the Sunnah: The best food to nourish the body is food that was enjoyed by Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu alaihi wasallam himself. Under the guidance of Masterchef Muallimah Saffia Karim, the students are taken on a journey of healthy and delicious Sunnah cuisine. The course also concentrates on ensuring an economical approach to cooking.
6. 4th year: A course for all graduates of the basic Aalimiyyah course which covers the following
- Tarjama & Tafseer of the entire Quran
- Completion of Mishkatul Masaabih
- Fiqh in detail of all mazaahib
7. Tajweed and Hifz class: Run under the auspices of Haafizha Muallimah Jameela Magoola
OTHER INDEPENDANTLY RUN VENTURES hosted at the Madrasah premises:
Al Akhtiyyah Sewing School: Run on weekends by Sister Faatimah Kader at our premises. The school is independantly run, not affiliated to nor supervised by us. If you require info, contact Sister Faatimah Kader.
African Sisterhood Forum: Run by Muallimah Farida Milanzi, African sisters come together to discuss and contribute towards current issues in the local indigenous community. They also host classes fortnightly for the sisters. The forum is independantly run, not affiliated to nor supervised by us. If you require info, contact Muallimah Farida Milanzi.